Friday, January 25, 2013

Fun Over Break

Best Noodles Ever

Learning Mahjong

The Beach!!!!

Biking Through the Streets of Taipei

Some Unhealthy Treats with my French Buddy In Gonguan

Last Day of Chinese Class 謝謝老師

Line for the most famous Bubble Tea Shop in Gonguan
I have winter break for three weeks and I plan to make the most of it.  I have had a blast so far from barbecues with my classmates to trips to the beach with swimming. Swimming, not something I expected for winter break hahaha.  My favorite thing to do in the streets of Taipei is ride bicycles I really love it.  It is so freeing and invigorating.  I am just having the best time of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Quinn,

    Glad to here that you are doing so well in Taiwan and that you are enjoying your stay.

    I received your article for our newspaper insert. It is wonderful! And the picture you included is great!

    Continue to enjoy your stay in Taiwan.

    Rick Moore
    President
    Rotary Club of Helena

    ReplyDelete