Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Favorite Foods, Clothes, and Shoes

Taiwan has delicious cuisine ranging from the exciting and strange, to the sweet and delicious.  I have found that while in night markets you have to be careful what you eat, and try not to gouge your face with glorious amounts of food.  There are so many amazing beverages including: bubble tea, orange-lemonade, and matcha all at every corner.
My favorite of the night markets I have visited so far is right off of Taipower Building Station( easy access by MRT), and tonight I had some new friends from school help me discover the beauty of this night market. Although it is not very large it has rows and rows of adorable clothes with every turned corner, and cuisine from all around the world. Tonight I had a little taste of Italy, margarita pizza, it was reasonable but extraordinary.  So each of us had a pizza, and lots of laughs. I would like to thank Joanne, Del, and Bern for such a blast of a night. These girls are absolutely fabulous and know how to find the tastiest of dishes.

Another go to spot is the Taipower Building Station night market.

No comments:

Post a Comment